#1 2012-10-12 16:09:48

Dante
Registered

Application for GOTS by Dantê

Oh boy how would i start? We'll i'll try to keep it clean and simple so wont accidentally write my whole life story here as that wouldn't be the point would it now?

- One of your character's name so if it comes to that we can invite you to the guild.
       So my main charracter is currently on gandarra server but will move servers if this application is accepted. I'm a charr thief named Dantê Bloodmane

- What do you expect from the guild you'd like to belong to?
       Well I'd like to be part of a guild which has friendly, chatty and active community as I've come to notice that I've had best gaming time with such community during my years with mmorpg's.

- Any personal data you feel like sharing (name, age, gender, nationality, hobbies, have you played any other games, etc)
       My real name is Panu and i'm a 22 year old lad from Finland. Been playing mmorpgs for quite a while now as i kinda hinted earlier. For 4 years or so I did play the one mmorpg of which everyone has heard at least once. Was an active and longtime member of one certain guild built from friends around the world up until the arrival of cataclysm expansion when people just started to get bored with the game and to drop out one by one. Did also more recently have a go at SWTOR which was quite the same as previous game but all that fitted in 2 months.

- Current character names with professions, levels, and stage of game where they are
       Dantê Bloodmane a level 80 charr thief with selfcrafted exotics and about 40% of world done (if my memory serves me right)
       Sêphi Shadegrin a level 42 charr mesmer as an alt

- Favourite character, why do you like playing him/her?
       Well thats bit tricky question, but if i'd had to pick one i'd say Dante as I find the maneuverability on a thief quite fun to play around with. And dual pistols! How cool are they? big_smile

- What part of the game you enjoy mostly?
       That would be PvE as its quite nicely shaped like no game has done before (at least not the ones I've played). Finding new details, references into other games/movies, exploring the detailed world. There is just so much to do! although I haven't even had time to try out the pvp on its full potential so cant realy put my finger on it.
       Only thing i do miss is raiding with good people and friends for long hours and trying to figure out how to down some real tricky boss.

- Why would you like to be a GOTS? Also how did you find out about us? Do you know anybody from the guild?
       I am looking for a good community to play the game with and get the most out of it. I did find out about the guild from a friend of mine and the name of culprit would be no other than Jari.

- Estimated activity level (hours per day, week, month, year )
       Well i'll be most likely be playing every day for couple hours or every other day. It really depends on how much we have going on with the studies.

- Timezone
       UTC/GMT +2 hours
       Current time zone offset:    UTC/GMT +3 hours

- Anything else you want to share with us
       we'll I think that might it. Cant figure out anything funny to add. So I do hope you'll find me appropriate addition to your ranks.

Dantê

Last edited by Dante (2012-10-12 16:11:24)

#2 2012-10-12 18:12:28

BuGi

Re: Application for GOTS by Dantê

Hey! big_smile
More Finns is always nice wink

Foul and hungry vines! Prune them back!

#3 2012-10-12 19:31:35

Eili
Officer

Ohmiegosh, Finland is taking over GotS slowly, I'm getting suspicious, what is your plan guys!!??
Hey Panu, you are the guy who cheered for Jari's new (working) computer on facebook, aren't you? smile

Anyway welcome here and thanks for your application. If you move from Gandara is it still free? If it is do you know for how long? Do we have to hurry up with the decision or anything to save you some gems?

Cheers
Eili

#4 2012-10-12 19:53:26

Nagel

Welcome you dirty Scallywag!

#5 2012-10-13 08:49:53

Dante
Registered

Yeh the same guy who was shouting out those marvelous ideas AND was hellping jari to get it working tho wasnt much of a help as the pc wasnt realy up and running when i left tongue

I did check the transfer was still free at some time this week (cant remember the day) so i do suspect it to be free for a while still althought i cant be certain how long as havent found any specific dates how long it would be open.

#6 2012-10-13 15:31:49

Mila on Call

Hey Panu welcome to the forums and nice application sounds fine and YEAH for Jari finally coming to GW2.
You guys wont have overheating problems in the far north of europe do you? tongue

#7 2012-10-14 02:12:58

Gruff

Good luck with your ap, transfers are still free but limited to once every 24 Hrs so you are probably on Gunnars Hold as I type this smile

gw1:Gruff Nanoc  gw2:Gruff.7023

#8 2012-10-15 08:33:21

Eili
Officer

Hey Panu,

Welcome to stage 2, you should have an invite now, hope to see you ingame soon!

Cheers
Eili

#9 2012-10-15 09:03:30

Druar
Slayer of Trolls

Sorry for the belated Welcome, but here it is: Welcome!

"Today I was at the store and saw a Darth Vader action figure that said "Choking Hazard." It was great."

#10 2012-10-15 12:23:37

wilson
Slayer of Owls

Oi.

Honor? Huh! Honor's killed millions of people, it hasn't saved a single one.

#11 2012-10-15 13:05:33

Dante
Registered

hey, sorry for not replying to all these nice posts. Just came home yesterday from small party trip from a friends place tongue But never the less thanks for all the welcomes and progression to stage 2! smile

#12 2012-10-16 14:19:35

Saana

Hi Panu and welcome to the forums & stage 2. You got a nice application wich I really liked. See you ingame smile

2 against 20,000 and we killed em BOTH!

#13 2012-10-17 22:21:19

Juun

I don't play much anymore, but hello Panu smile Hope you like it here.

Board footer